For Young People 16-25
If you are a young person with SEND we can offer free, confidential and impartial advice and support.
We offer information and advice about the law on special educational needs and disability covering
- Education, health and social care
- National and local policy
- The Local Offer
- Your rights and choices
- Your opportunities to participate
- Where you can find help and advice
- How you can access this support
Please click the coloured links on the left to access the relevant information.
Call our advice line on 01609 536923 or contact us HERE for further support.
Take a look at our video below to find out more about how SENDIASS can help.
If you would like some further support with regards to your wellbeing why not take a look at Kooth.
THE BIG ASK ...